This is to invite all students of the Faculty of Arts to contribute articles for the publication of the FASA magazine.
This is an opportunity for students of the Faculty of Arts, University of Nigeria Nsukka, to showcase their knowledge, perspectives and achievements. We welcome articles on various topics, ranging from academic success to research, career development, personal growth and student life experiences.
Guidelines for Submission:
- Use a standard font (Times New Roman) and a font size of 12 points.
- Include a title to your article at the top of the page.
- Provide your name and contact information (email and phone number) below the title.
- Use subheadings, paragraphs, or bullet points to organize and structure your article.
- The word count should range between 300 to 500 words.
- Original articles should be sent in on or before the 26th of May 2023.
- All articles should be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
All submitted articles would be reviewed while those which align with the magazine’s theme and objective would be selected for publication. Please note that due to limited space, we may not be able to include all submissions in the current issue.
For further inquiries or clarifications, please reach out to Precious (08038677339) or Iheoma (07038592951).